Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trying threes

Everyone talks about the terrible twos but you hardly hear a thing about the trying threes. If you ask me the two's are a breeze compared to the three's. Bring back the twos I say, I can handle that.

Zack is being sooooo challenging. He is driving me insane and its so hard to stay calm. All he does his pick, pick, pick and try to press buttons. He is much worse of a night when James comes home, he likes to roll him and it works. James doesn't understand that that is what he is after, a reaction. He also knows that James doesn't follow through on his threats.

Nothing is working, I am trying to be consistent. I put him in his room tonight and he trashed it. I have 10 nappy boxes of baby cloths in his cupboard and he pulled every one of them out and pulled all the cloths out. I am telling you his whole room was like 30cm high in cloths. Now I have the lovely task of sitting down and sorting through all the cloths and putting them back into the right box by size, fun.

Someone please tell me the end is near, like very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment