Monday, May 16, 2011

Sleep LOL!!!

James can sleep anywhere and sleep through ANYTHING. I have never seen such a deep sleeper or someone who can go to sleep so quickly. It quite annoys me that I can't go to sleep as easily as he does. I had a winge about James going to sleep before putting Zack to bed the other day.

Well last night Zack came out of the bath and I asked him what his father was doing and Zack said he is having a bath, I thought ok and proceeded to dress Zack. After what felt like ages I went to see what was taking him so long and I could hear snoring. I got angry because I had decided he had gone from the bath to bed and fallen asleep again, but when I looked in the room he wasn't there. He was asleep in the bath, his mouth and eyes were just out of the water, ears covered. I cracked up and ran to get the camera took photos (that I really want to post but am going to be nice) and started laughing really hard. Still he didn't wake. I ended up splashing water over his face in which he woke up spattering because water went up his noes. He is bloody lucky he didn't drown he sleeps so soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment