Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quiet toddler

If you have a quiet toddler 90% of the time it means they are up to no good. It crosses my mind that hmmm I haven't heard Zack for a while....and I instantly think OMG what mess is he making. I caught him yesterday with his fathers PAID stamp. He wasn't so impressed when i had to scrub his face, legs and feet clean last night because he had preschool today.




But the other 10% of the time when he is not up to no good while being quiet he is doing things like building a farm that I usually help him do. He came running out to me so proud asking "mummy come look at the farm I built all by myself" when I went in and told him how clever he was and how proud of him I was he looked at me with shear love and said I am clever aren't I. My heart just melted.
Here is pic's of the farm he built all by himself.

Oh Zack you keep my on my toes but I love you so much, my clever boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment