Wednesday, May 25, 2011

speechless....You're a great parent!!!

I was talking to my niece yesterday and she told me something I still am having trouble believing. My BIL (nieces father, James brother) had rang them wanting them to come to his house for the day of one of my nieces birthday, to go out for lunch. When they said no we are going to Newcastle he went off. He called his eldest daughter a slag, his youngest daughter an asshole and then went on about there mother (his ex wife) and his ex wifes family. A sorry you NEVER EVER call your children names like this. No wonder they want nothing to do with him.

She said he went on about them having another family too. She told him it doesn't feel like it. They like to put them and the other side of there family down too. MIL has always called there other nan etc. names. Any decent human being knows you shouldn't/don't do this. You especially don't do it to the children. It is the number one rule in a divorce to not put the other parent etc down. BUT TO ACTUALLY PUT YOUR OWN CHILD DOWN is DISGUSTING. Really makes me want to have nothing to do with him. It really disgusts me!!! No wonder I am the only one in this family they will talk with (oh and don't worry it pisses MIL off). They know I will back there mother up any day. I miss spending time with there mother and them, she was the only thing that kept me sane while putting up with the bad family.

Anyway I am taking the boys up tomorrow to see them for my nieces birthday. James won't like it because it means I will talk to Fiona, but I don't care. He says I can go see her but for me not to do it behind his back, like he can tell me what to do HA! HA! I think it depends on his mood on how he will take it, but I am going no matter what. I can't wait to see them, I haven't seen them since Christmas and I haven't seen there mother in much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment