Friday, May 6, 2011

Brain not functioning!

Yesterday I went shopping for mum's mothers present. I had to get mum's present, bread for dad and nappies. I dropped Zack off with dad at work to have fun with the turkeys so it was just me and Ash, easy! I got mum's present that we had planned and I found the cutest coffee mug with a cat on it so got it too. Well I broke the hand off the cup no longer then 5 minutes after buying it. Then I got home and smashed it in several pieces so the coffee mug was not ment to be. I TOTALLY forgot the bread and the nappies!!!!!

Then in the afternoon I had a doctors appointment because my health fund wanted a form filled out about my gall bladder. Last night (6pm) mum asked me if I had made and appointment yet and she reminded me I had an appointment at 3.45pm. I had to ring this morning and apologize for not turning up and make another appointment.

My brain just isn't working on so little sleep. Ashton is getting up 6 or so times a night then for good at 6am. Zack is getting up at least 2 times a night but the other night it was 4. So it was 10 times I was up that night. Zack for some reason won't have James at the moment, well its been a long time now and it is not worth having him cry and wake Ashton up so I just get up to him as well. I am a walking zombie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment