Thursday, May 12, 2011

Going to bed routine

James has started this routine with Zack that before bed they watch a movie together. Which was fine, it was some daddy and Zack time and they needed that. Now it is just getting on my nerves. His bed time was getting later and later which annoyed me because I had him in such a good routine of going to bed at 8.30pm.

BUT tonight is going to be the last time this routine happens because James keeps falling asleep and I go to go to bed (11pm has been the latest) and Zack is still up watching the damn movie. So I end up putting him to bed anyway. I have been saying to him for ages now that he needs to be in bed by 8.30 but no he doesn't listen. He wonders why I get cranky with him. Night time when they are in bed is my only "me" time and I don't want to spend it putting Zack to bed at 10pm because James has fallen asleep and not done it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment