Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ashton's first haircut

My baby is growing way to fast. Well actually he so isn't a baby anymore, he is getting such a big boy. I have been holding out on giving Ashton his first haircut for months and months. Mum has been at me since before I got my new camera but my excuse was I don't have a camera to photograph the moment. Then I kept accidently on purpose forgetting the camera. BUT the time had come, his hair looked so scruffy he needed it done.

He sat on his poppy's lap with the cape on, while nanny (who is a hairdresser) cut his hair and I took photos. He was pretty good really, but alot of the time had a look on his face asking nan "what the hell are you doing to my head, leave me alone". He was very tired to because his lovely brother had woken him up after 15 minutes of his first nap of the day and of course he wouldn't go back to sleep, so its a wonder he was so good. You can tell he was tired in the photos.




Poppy what is she doing to me?

Hair all chopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment