Monday, May 23, 2011

Sick household

I hate when the kids a sick, I feel so helpless. I just want to make them all better. They are not terribly sick, just a cold but it has ment 2 night so far with next to no sleep for me and I don't feel the best either. Sore throat, headaches, ear ache and snuffly nose YUCK!!!

I spent all Sat night up with Ashton sleeping on the rocker recliner until 4am because the only place he could/would sleep was in my arms and no in my arms laying in bed would not do. He woke every 30 minutes or so because his nose was blocked. At 4am his nose seemed to clear with some saline drops. I put him down, he woke 2 times from then to 6.30 but would go into his bed so that ment me in my bed, even if no longer than 5 minutes after I got there Zack came in. I just let him sleep with us because I was so tired. Last night I was up to both of them at 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment