Friday, May 27, 2011

One of those days


After 3 hours of broken sleep last night (Ash went to bed 3.30ish), today has been one of those days.
- Up at 6.30 with Ash for good.
- find ants all through the cupboard bc somehow the brown sugar got spilt.
- Kids wingy and whiny all day.
- Zack in a mood trying to keep him happy was hard, I was so worried he was going to wake Ash up.
- Zack had 30 minutes sleep only took him that long to go to sleep and the whole time Ash screamed looking for me.
- Because he had such a little sleep his Pop (my dad) wasn't home like I told him he would be when he got up so we had tears, it was a long hour wait till he got home.
- Pop finally got home we went up there and our dog gets out (at least he came to mum and dads house) I took him home thought we found where he is getting out, got almost all the way up there again and he came up behind me again. Next time we watched where he was getting out so he hopefully that will stop for now.

So so so so so so so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment