Friday, May 20, 2011

Mice


I HATE MICE! They freak me out to no end. Since we have ripped up the carpet ready to put the rest of the flooring down, hense taken the railing down there is a hole in the floor and they must be getting in there bc we have never had mice before now. I am loosing my mind. They are clever little buggers I can't catch one on the trap no matter how much I try. The cat has caught some, but I want him to catch more. I can't find any (ie droppings-besides the cat catching them) of them being around but I can hear them in our room of all places of a night. Last night it was freaking me out so much I just couldn't sleep in the room. I went and slept with Zack.

I feel so dirty knowing they are around and its driving me insane that I can't catch them. I just want them gone now before it becomes a huge problem.

So I have been searching for what besides stupid traps (can't poison them bc it will poison my cat and I don't want that). So I have ordered myself some pure peppermint oil, am about to go buy some moth balls as soon as Ashton wakes up and have told James he needs to pull his finger out to complete the floor so the holes are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment