Monday, March 7, 2011

Zacks 3rd birthday

Last Sunday was Zack's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is 3. Where did 3 years go? This year he was so excited and so into his birthday. He was telling everyone it was his birthday and showing everyone with his fingers how old he was going to be.

The night before I stayed up late trying to put together his cubby house we bought him. James told me to wake him up if he falls asleep putting Zack to bed, but when I went to wake him up he babbled some nonesence and wouldn't get up, so I set off to work by myself. It took HOURS but doing it by myself ment I could take my time and read the instruction (something James doesn't do so well). I was very proud of myself that I had almost everything done, just the seats to go. Well the seats were not easy, it was midnight, Ashton had been up once already for a feed and wowsers I was getting cranky (a few choice words to James were thrown in there too). I went to try wake James up again bc I needed his help and he got strait up and promptly said to me, "wow you have been busy, why didn't you wake me up" >:-/

James, Ashton and I were up waiting for him to wake up the next morning, at 8.15 we decided to wake him as soon as I said do you want some presents he was out of bed. As usual I had gone overboard with all of his presents.
             Ashton waiting for his brother to wake up to open his presents

Then I had to get busy making the dragon cake he wanted. Mum and I thought we were very clever and were very pleased with it.
He had a great party. I think he was getting very overwhelmed with all the presents everyone was giving him.
Here is a photo of him with his new bike my mum and dad gave him. It is like a motor bike and he loves it. He also has his dinosaur on his lap which he also loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment