Saturday, March 12, 2011

It will happen!

It will happen! They will end up hating their nan (my MIL) when they get older. It is only a matter of time. My 2 nieces do and she has done it all on her own. Sorry evil MIL you can't go round calling children not so nice names, you can't talk poorly of their mother and other grandparents to them. When the children get older they realise, I don't have to put up with it and won't!! Does it make you feel like a big person when you do it???? Does it make you feel good to put a child down and make them feel bad about themselves??? Your son (my husband) is a mess because he doesn't think he is good enough bc of you. YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!

And while I am at it, talking about my 2 gorgeous nieces, I may as well have a winge about their father (James' brother). No they are not going to want to come see and stay with you if you take them down you your evil mother. No they don't want to come see you when you are doing horrible things to their mother. No they don't want to sit at your house and do nothing. They are teenagers for god sake do something with them, take them to the movies, take them shopping ANYTHING. Don't go blaming their other grandmother and mother for brainwashing them. They are teenagers, they know things that go on, they have a mind of there own and use it. If you were a nice person to them they might want to see you.

IL's you make me sick and make me worry about my poor kids having to have anything to do with you! I wish James would delete them from his life. I know he never will and I can't ask him too. No matter how horrible of thing they do to us. He has no guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment