Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bloody hospital, bloody gall bladder!

Well on Tuesday they rang me and cancelled my operations. I said to the lady who rang me "You have got to be kiddin me!" I couldn't believe it, everything had turned out well. Dad was on holidays so Zack was right if James had to work. Mum took two days off to stay in hospital with Ashton and I and they were bloody cancelling it on me AGAIN!!!!

Guess what happened all day Thursday, YES and by far it was the worse attack yet. I was begging mum to make it stop. I went to hospital and got some strong pain killers, they wanted me to travel the hour to the hospital I am getting it out at but no way could I go that long in the car, the 2 minute trip to my local hospital was bad enough. Anyway after lots of vomitting and lots and lots of pain it lasted all night.

Friday I had fruit salad for breakfast and OUCH pain again but not major pain. 3pm it cleared and decided I better eat something for tea. Mash potato with nothing in it no milk, butter or cream nothing and walla another attack lasting most of the night. Lying down was torcher, sitting a little better, no sleep for me until 3.30am.

So today I am not eating anything. I can't deal with the pain again, I need sleep. I haven't even been hungry but I know I need to eat something tomorrow. Ash needs me to since he is still feeding regulary. I don't want my supply to decrease. My wonderful mum is at home making a modified version of sweet corn and chicken soup. Oh how I love my mummy so much! and a day without pain has been worth not eating today.

No comments:

Post a Comment