Friday, March 25, 2011

Pain

Thursday, the day after I was ment to have my gall bladder out I had the most painful attack yet. I still remember the pain I was begging mum to make it stop. It was soooooo bad! From then on the attacks kept coming even if I had an apple nothing was stopping them and I was having a few a day. Sunday I decided I can't deal with it anymore and went to the hospital.

That is where I have been ever since. What a rigmoral but gee how I love morphine. 5 days stay, 2 operations and another one to happen in a fortnight. Ash was able to stay with me which was good and he was such a good little boy. His routine was all mucked up but he just took it like a trooper.

I hadn't eaten since Friday night where I made myself a small grilled chicken breast which have me another attack, the hospital wouldn't let me eat so I went 5 days with no food and I wasn't even hungry bc I knew that food would mean pain that I didn't want. I had to have a ERCP first which was involved no cutting just things down my throat. They got rid of a stone stuck in my bile ducted but went into the pancreatic stem by accident so had to put a stent in to stop me from getting panreatitis. Coming out of the surgery I had another gall attack and was not happy.

I was ment to be going home the next day my dr said he just wanted to check that my blood results had gone down (I was yellow bc they were so high bc of the blocked duct). He asked me if there is anything else I wanted and I told him for this gall to be gone. I went to have a shower and while their the dr came in and said to mum there has been a cancellation in surgery today how keen is she to have it done. So that night in I went and had it removed. I have 5 cuts in my stomach he found another stone stuck in my bile duct.

So on the 5th of April in for another ERCP to get the other stone and stent removed and I should be feeling like super woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment