Sunday, March 13, 2011

They're home!

Zack is so pleased nanny and poppy finally came home. So am I to tell you the truth. With James driving the truck he has been gone all day until late and being left at home all day with 2 kids and no adult to talk to was driving me bonkers. Not to mention the crying and begging from Zack for me to take him to see pop. When I said he isn't there he wanted me to go to there place and wait for him to come home. Its hard when they don't understand the concept of time.

They bought lots of presents home for the boys and me of course. Zack just loves his animals and Ash is climbing all over his stuff toys.

Today when I was taking Zack up to mum and dads I was telling him Pop isn't there and he says. Oh no he hasn't gone on holidays again? LOL He was relieved when I told him he will be back soon he is only at bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment