Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sleepless nights

Oh to have a full nights sleep, it would be total bliss. I can't think of the last time I have had a full nights sleep, I know for sure it was over 7 months ago. Before that I wasn't having a full nights rest either as I was very pregnant and having nightly toilet breaks.

At the moment 3-4 hours strait sleep a night would be wonderful. There is something wrong with Ash and it is starting to worry me. I made a dr appointment for him today but have to wait to the 4th April, which is fricken ridiculous!

He is waking every half and hour to 1.5 hours over night screaming in pain, arching his back and wriggling, turning in my arms in pain. He is so hard to hold and it just breaks my heart seeing him like that. It makes it so much harder when I am so tired and so is he. As soon as I find a position he is comfy in (pain stops) he is asleep within a minute only to wake again very soon.
I hope it stops soon!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment