Tuesday, March 29, 2011

S.T.U.P.I.D Husband

Sorry there is just not another word for him. He makes me so mad. Why does he have to be so...arrrrgghh! Why can't he tell his family where to go? They are so rude to him and just use him. He gets so angry and upset by them but he keeps going back and back for more.

He was ment to be working for them yesterday, put his work off (like usual...ah where does most of your money come from?????your work not work from your parents).THEN his father asks someone else to do the work so James was left high and dry. THEN I just found out today he travels an hour away (to what I though get stuff for his work although he did tell me yesterday most of it won't be ready till Thursday so he has to go back up) BUT he went to get things for his freaken father and the trucks thats all!!!!! S T U P I D!!!

He won't go and get work from this other person bc it would be cutting his family out of some work....ah they don't care about cutting you out of work and lets put it frankly they don't pay you correctly anyway. You winge about how much money we have but you let this happen continually, don't bother winging to me about it, its your own stupid fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment