Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First day at preschool


Today my baby went off to preschool. He was sooooo excited. Last night we both packed his lunch he had to open and shut his lunch box and bad several times, it was so cute.

Today we went off to school, his cousin who was going to be there was sick so I didn't know how he was going to react because we had told him we will be meeting her there. In the end he didn't even ask about her. We went in, he tried to write his name, we put his lunch and water bottle in the fridge, he got some sunscreen put on and off he went with the teacher. I paid and went looking for him. He was happily playing in the sandpit. He came and gave me a kiss goodbye and went back to playing.

The day has been so quiet without him. I know he will be having a ball over there. I can't wait to go get him in an hour to see how his first day of school went.


No comments:

Post a Comment