Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Its a going!

So I had another gall attack last Monday night and geez was I glad the dr had rang me the Friday before and told me a date to have it out. It had been months since I had had an attack and it even crossed my mind of leaving it there to keep the kg down. After much research I found that another pregnancy could bring on attack after attack on again and since I want another child I decided it had to come out, just when was the question?

So I went to the pre admission appointment today. It was a 2 hour appointment, Ash was my little angel and hardly made a sound during the appointment. James, who told me I could rely on him (when he was trying to get me to move town) decided that helping his father out (as he wanted to go somewhere) was more important then helping me out even though I told him last week I needed him to look after the boys bc mum and dad are away. BUT I must say in his defense he was working so making us money. Although his help would have been good today, he was lucky I had my aunty to call on, bc Zack at a 2 hour appointment would have been hell.

So next Wednesday is the day. To tell the truth I am a little scared about it. Fingers crossed that he can do it keyhole and doesn't have to open me up fully. The last thing I need is to be in hospital for a week. I am taking Ash with me as I am still breastfeeding him but hoping to be out the next day. I will be putting on a happy face that I am in very little pain bc I don't want to be stuck in a shared room. Call me a snob but the though of people hearing/seeing me sleep creeps me, so I doubt I will have much sleep that night anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment