Friday, April 15, 2011

Why I love James!!!

I was thinking yesterday while putting Zack to bed how I always winge and whine about James and make out that he is so horrible. Its not fair on him because he isn't I seem to just concentrate on the negatives in here and they are all to do with his family so maybe its his family thats the biggest negative. How I wish we could rid of them. arrrrrrr it would be bliss LOL.

So my list of why I love James:
- He loves me
- He is himself around me and he isn't around anyone else
- He works so I don't have to go back to work and doesn't bug me to go back anymore
- I love watching him play with the boys
- He is a good father
- He makes me laugh
- He cuddles me in bed (I love this)
- Since we first met his touch (and no don't think dirty) makes me melt
- He compliment me
- He usually gives in to things I want, if they are within reason (hehehe)
- His smile
- His laugh is addictive
- He makes me feel safe
- He gave me my children
- He couldn't live without me and he tells me

I could go on and on but want to add one very important thing
- I LOVE that a year ago I couldn't have listed half of these and he changed them because he didn't want to loose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment