Monday, April 18, 2011

My new camera

                                                                           Sony A55

So finally my old camera died, I have been waiting for so long for it to happen. When James was watching the boys Zack got it and broke the battery compartment. YAY new camera for me. So after lots of research I had almost decided on the Cannon 550. BUT yesterday I went to get it and the sales man had both the Cannon and the Sony but said he used his Sony more. After going over how to use both of them the sony was sooooooo much easier to use. So I decided on that for my first DSLR camera.

I still have ALOT to learn. I am currently still just pointing and shooting. I need to do a photography course or something because I want to be able to take unreal photos. I just have to learn all the terms they use. Here are some I have taken.

Zack

Ashton

View from our house
A flower

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots! I am lusting after a DSLR so badly!

    ReplyDelete