Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Day!!!!


Today we had a family day and what a great day it was. We took the kids to a wildlife park and they had a ball. There was 1 kangaroo who followed us up and back through the fence. He let us pat him and everything. Zack was pretty chuffed with him/her, it seemed to really like Zack, I tried to get my photo taken with it and it jumped further up the fence to where Zack was. We got to pat the Koala's too. The lady told us that they sell the Koala poo. She said they do all sort of things with it, some people even make earrings out of it and sell it to the tourist YUCK!

I did almost have a meltdown when we got there I went to take my first photo and realised I had left my memory card in the computer. I couldn't believe it and felt like crying. After seeing a few animals and some perfect photo shots I remembered I had my video camera in the camera bag that had a memory card in it and it fit YAY. So pics.
Our friend that followed us

Emus

Osrich

Dingo

Friend again

Koala we got to pat

Echidna who was itchy


No comments:

Post a Comment