Friday, April 1, 2011

18kg down 6kg to go

Through all my painful gall attacks and me being unable or maybe unwilling to eat anything with much, if any fat in it I have lost 18kg's. Everyone keeps telling me how good I look and gee I feel good too. My confidence have gone up big time. For the first time ummmm probably ever I am lighter than James. He was such a tiny thing at school, beer done him in and he has the biggest pregnant looking, beer gut.

Today Zack asked me "did you marry daddy?" I answered yes darling see that picture up there is when mummy married daddy. He then asked me if I still have my pretty dress, when I told him I did he asked me to put it on. I thought hmmmm I will try and it fit. I am actually lighter by 2-4kg's then when I  got married but after kids my body shape has changed DRAMATICALLY. For the first time in ever I don't have thunder thighs. I love not having thunder thighs, I can wear shorts and jeans look nice. Oh and my dress looked beautiful still.

6kgs more is all I need to reach my ultimate goal. My goal since I can remember. I hope I can do it? Its harder now that my gall has gone because I don't have to be as careful. I can't eat as much any more and my entire thought on food has changed. I don't have to eat at meal times, if I am not hungry I don't eat. My plan is to start running as soon as I am not as sore. I actually love the idea of becoming fit as well. I would love to be toned as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment