Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Man sickness- Always so much worse!

This morning, I get up to the boys after being up all night, going to the loo and with Ashton. James says to me oh I don't feel well. I reply with yeah well neither do I, but someone has to get up to the kids. So he proceeds to stay in bed till 10.30am (I can't remember the last time I have slept later then 8.30am, let alone a full night sleep like he gets).

I walked into the bedroom to get cloths for a shower and he says to me "I don't know why I got it so bad" I turned and said to him "you haven't even been to the bloody toilet, you have a headache take a panadol". He stayed in bed while I looked after the kids and went to the toilet several times.

Its always so much worse for men then for the women. Still till this moment he hasn't been to the toilet, he has been eating I haven't ate since 10.30am yesterday but he is so much sicker than I am. LOL you could just strangle them.

No comments:

Post a Comment