Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why do I have to be the bad guy?

I HATE THIS!!! Why do I have to agree to things that I don't. Our son does not have hysterical fits about not wanting to go anywhere, instead of the IL's. Yes it doesn't happen every time but it does at least 50% of the time, actually probably more than that. So why should he have to go if he gets himself into that state when it is so out of character for him. It breaks my heart and I just want to say to James if he doesn't want to go then why should he have to. Yes I know that sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, but this is something he doesn't have to do. He was down there all day yesterday. His cousins are up so he should want to go down there to see them, that is special. It can not be very good down their.

Then James starts on him well if you don't go down you don't go to other nan and pops today. How is that FAIR?? He see's my parents every day and he still would rather go their then to his parents, something is up their. So then he says ok well you stay here, Zack settles down then a minute later he says put your shoes on we are going and he starts again. James is to scared of his family not to take him down their. Why are they more important than your own son. I was taking him to the car and he was saying don't make me mum, don't do it, don't put me in the car. It broke my heart. I feel like such a bad mum to make him just so James and I don't fight. This is horrible, bad mummy moment here and yes I know I have posted that if this happens again I will be saying to James he isn't going.

Yes I know this is jumbled but I am sooooo cranky with James, worried about my little boy and feel so bad that I don't stand up for Zack.

No comments:

Post a Comment