Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter with the good family

What a great easter I had this year with the family. Ashton loved his first easter. He so badly wanted to have some chocolate but mean mummy didn't want to be up all night with him, with a tummy ache (2 times in the last week I have given him a little and we have had shocking nights, may have been a coincidence but I didn't feel like testing it tonight). Here are some photos from our day.
I wish you would take this paper off mummy
                                                            
Eggs hidden for eater egg hunt

Easter hunt

My dad playing with the kids, he will never stop this, he use to do this with us too.

My sister and Ash

Playing soccer

Zack and dad resting after playing soccer

Zack and his cousins eating eggs under the tramp

Some of the family relaxing after a big yummy lunch

My favourite caramel eggs YUMMO!!!

The kids eggs minus the easter hunt eggs and the ones that didn't make it to the photo

Playing on the skooter

No comments:

Post a Comment