Friday, April 22, 2011

Spent to much money this week

I have spent sooooo much money this week, not only did I get my new DSLR (which I love) but my lap top got broken so I went and got a new lap top too. I told myself I couldn't afford it (even on interest free because no way do we have the cash) but I soooo couldn't live without it. I was sitting there and all of a sudden I thought I can't do this I need my computer. I know I am sad, James even told me to do it, and I think it is because he knew he couldn't deal with me when i didn't have my computer time. LOL! In my defense it is my relax time being on the computer.

Here is why we needed a new computer, our screen got broken and it wasn't from me and yes I was mad because it was the best computer I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment