Friday, September 10, 2010

Visiting the IL's that I love.

This afternoon I am going to visit my SIL and two gorgous nieces. Things are so hard with me seeing them now that SIL and BIL have separated. I must say thank god it has finally happened. I have to be careful because James of course is supporting his brother but he also knows that I would support SIL before his brother any day. Things are going to get soooo messy there I just know it and it freaks me out bc it is going to effect us, I just know it. I worry about my nieces the most.

Is it selfish that I am worried about how I am ever going to do anything with the IL again without having SIL and especially 1 of my nieces there? I doubt that 1 niece will go to many family things bc like me she HATES her nan/my MIL. Now I am going to be sitting there all by myself feeling most uncomfortable and unwelcomed.

Anyway I can't wait to see them and take the boys to see them. They love the boys and Zack loves his cousins, they spoil him rotton. I communicate over facebook with them and they keep asking me when I will come and see them, so I told James last night that I am going to visit. I decided that its best to not do things behind his back. I also told him that there will be no trying to get information out of me to tell his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment