Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spring is here

Spring is here and what a lovely spring day it was here. We all spent the morning outside, Zack playing, Ashton snoozing, me cleaning the entertainment area and James working in his shed. Aarrrr it was nice and now the entertainment area looks like someone owns it!

My best friend commented on facebook that she was p!ssed because it was raining on her child free day. I had to rub it in that it was such a lovely day here but secretly I was jelous she was having a child free day.

Oh and I did jinx myself, yesterday, the lovely MIL blessed us with her presence. Although Zack just wanted her to go so he could go down the back to play as we were just going down as she turned up and I told him we could go down after she left. So he promptly asked are you going now, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment