Monday, September 20, 2010

So Cranky today

So I got up on the wrong side of the bed today, actually as soon as I woke up I wished I was all alone, with a spotless house. In reality I have my 2 boys, (1 whom doesn't feel like sleeping today) to look after and a pig sty of a house GREAT!

Taking 1 step outside and my mood gets even worse. OMG really James needs to stay home for an entire weekend and stop doing stuff for everyone else and do something for his family. You know us whom is ment to be his number 1's. The yard is 10 times worse and I have been asking him to clean the front verandah for weeks now. To which I have been told I will do it this afternoon for you several times.

The inside of the house is looking better besides having to carry around Ashton while doing it. Still lots that needs doing though. But I have decided that the front verandah I will be doing this afternoon bc I am sick of people coming into out house being welcomed by his shit. It looks like we live in a dump. I will be throwing all the shit in his shed.

One day I might have cupboard doors that don't fall off when I open them. The holes in the wall may be fixed etc etc. I know if I change my name to Phil or (his) mummy they will get done right away.

Now off to tend to these children and continue cleaning or I am going to loose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment