Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time no see WOHOO!!

I haven't seen the lovely MIL for over a week now WOHOO!! I wonder what is happening there. Jim doesn't seem to be ringing her much either. Although I have had a visit from my 2 SIL but I can deal with that, they don't call my children and husband names and I only see them when they are visiting from their home town which isn't often at all. Although they tell my husband stupid things I can deal with that. It make me so curious when I don't see her for a while to know what they(James and MIL) are arguing about now or what she has been a b!tch about anyway.

I bet I have jinxed myself now and I will see her soon. Gee I hope not, fingers crossed. Arrrrr to dream about never seeing her again! I can only wish and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment