Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sickness in the IL's

Is bad when you don't know whether to believe your husband when he tells me someone in his family is sick. The whole family are a bit sickness obsessed. James use to go to the doctor for absolutely everything and has this big thing that he is dying, it would be so bad it is an anxiety that I have to reassure him about all the time. This comes from their mother who always thinks something is wrong I have heard her say to James "whats wrong with your foot? It doesn't look right you best get to the dr about that". When there is absolutely nothing wrong with it not even sore.

We have had many things wrong with them over the years. Eg. His brother has had osteoporosis and was dying, Jim really had a melt down about this (he didn't), my nephew has had whooping cough, measles etc etc (but he didn't) so many things I have been told they had, to then find out later that they finally went to the dr and its a heat rash or with the osteoporosis they were only checking him for it.

Yesterday James told me his sister has a brain aneurysm, my heart skipped a beat oh no she has two young kids I hope she is ok. I came home and asked some questions and I am none the wiser (this drives me crazy that he never finds anything out) I asked if she was in hospital? No. Has she had a scan is that how she found out? Yes. Why was she having the scan? Don't know. She is going to the hospital today. So I do pray to god she is going to be alright but is it true this time? I hope not, I hope Jim has good news later today and its another one of those jump to conclusions events again.

No comments:

Post a Comment