Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why Lie???


I don't get it why lie about things? MIL tells us so many things that both James and I don't believe and know she is lying about after Zack has been down there. Oh he is never naughty down here, he is no problems at all, but then they tell us something to completely show that he was naughty and done something he shouldn't have, like push his cousin or swearing.

The best one is that he always eats lots when down there especially his veges. HAHAHAHA!!! Tonight we got told he ate a huge plate of veges and some meat, but when he gets home he brings me some ham and asks for some, I give him a plate full, he eats it all then he asks me for some spaghetti and chips. For a child that didn't stop eating sure had a big meal when he got home. Especially since when I use to go down there he would NEVER eat any of the food MIL cooked for him, he just didn't like it, especially the veges.

No comments:

Post a Comment