Friday, June 24, 2011

When will he think of his son before his mummy???

The family you chose to have, the day you married me and had our kids. We should now be your no.1 not your mummy and brother!!!
James wants Zack to go down to his mothers on Tuesday's that I work. All fine (beside I still think she is a child abuser and I don't want my kids anywhere near her) but she can't get him to sleep and it is the day before pre-school so he NEEDS his sleep, which James understands. So James wants him to go down and see if she can get him to sleep. I know she can't her saying "you show nanny how you are a good boy and go to sleep" doesn't work. I have trouble getting him to sleep after he has been down there because she insists on giving him b!oody poppers that send him high as a kite, there is something in them. I have asked James since he was little to ask her not to give them to him but no can't upset mummy. I say to James she won't tell us the truth about him having a sleep or not and he says we will know. So he knows they lie to us about him all the time.

I don't know how he expects me to take Ashton to my aunty to play with her little girl who is Zacks world and say no sorry you can't stay here you have to go to nans and be bored down there. He never wants to go down there any other time, James still plays the do you want to come for a drive with dad, when he asks where he says surprise because he knows he will say no if he says nans. Zack asks me to go down there so I can play with him when he has to go down there as it is, hense why they don't like me down there because he wants me and not them. If he says no I want to stay at my aunties I won't be taking him down there.

I wish he would think of Zack, he know he needs his sleep the day before he goes to preschool but mummy always comes first. It sickens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment