Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to work


Tomorrow I am having a meeting with my old boss so she can tell me what I need to do for the 5 weeks I will be working for her. I am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. The thought of leaving Ashton is terrifying, I hope he copes ok! I hope he doesn't become to clingy or cry for me the whole time I am gone. I would feel terrible for Ashton and mum and my aunty who are looking after the boys for me.

I am excited to get some adult conversation (even though I am going to teach kids LOL). I miss my old work mates and it will be so good to catch up with them. It will be good to be out of the house for a little while doing something for me. The extra money will also be very good.

I am scared that I will have trouble coping as Ashton still isn't sleeping well (we were up every 30 minutes to an hour last night, but that was a really bad night). That I can't keep up with working and keeping the house clean and of course looking after the kids. James says he will help but truthfully he doesn't know how to and he won't (well maybe he does know how to jut doesn't).

After the long weekend I start fingers crossed it will go smoothly. At least it is for only 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment