Thursday, June 23, 2011

What it is like to sleep at night


Someone bought this http://www.amberdusick.com/woodmouse_loves_crafts/2011/06/what-it-is-like-to-not-sleep-at-night-illustrated-with-crappy-pictures.html to my attention and she is so clever.

It could be me writing it, it really could. I suspect many mother could write it though.

It pisses me so much when James says to me in the mornings when I say I have had 3 hours sleep leave me alone you are not getting any, and he says, well why didn't you wake me? For the record even when I do wake him he usually mumbles some weird crap (like he hasn't loaded the hay yet????? I have no idea dreaming about work I suppose) and then rolls over and goes back to sleep. PLUS the kids just go off if it isn't me. I don't think it is worth Zack screaming because he wants me and waking Ashton up. The last thing I want is 2 kids screaming for me at all hours of the night, so its not worth it!!!

Take a look it gave me a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment