Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Anniversary today

Today we have been married 4 years! We have had many good times in that four years. The birth of Zack and Ashton the best!

We didn't do anything special and I was disappointed. I was secretly hoping that he tried to do something a little special this year since the trouble we have been having. He didn't! I got him a card no present this year as I give him something every year and get nothing in return. Just like this year really.

He left at 3am driving the damn truck and didn't come home till 5.30pm although he got back from driving at 3pm he stayed at his parents. Pissed me sooooo much, he says he was working. Sorry no one does 14 hours for a shitty $200 and thats if they even pay him at all. He has done so much work for his parents for nothing. How are we ment to live with no money.

I shouldn't be posting this in the mood I am in I am to tired and emotional so I am going to come back later and write about our wedding when I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment