Friday, October 1, 2010

Some me time

This morning James has taken Zack to his mother. Yes I would rather him take him anywhere else in the world but its been nice to have some me time, even if it is still with Ashton and he has decided he is not going to sleep.

I did some cleaning while Ash was sleeping then decided I will order a movie and watch it without Zack's interruption. I was going to order Remember me but looks like that finished yesterday, that would be right. So I decided to order The last Song. I watched the whole 10 minutes before Ash woke up but he just had a feed and snoozed so it wasn't a problem.

If you haven't seen it I would recommend it. Quiet sad, I had some tears! Oh and a added bonus, Liam Hemsworth is in it, at times with no shirt! Maybe not to everyones taste but I think he is a bit of all right. I have never seen him before but I haven't watched many movies lately either.

No comments:

Post a Comment