Friday, January 6, 2012

They are gone for now yay!

What a long week and a bit that was when the SIL was down. James and I haven't argued so much in ages and ages then when they were down. Zack was down there all the time ALL day no matter how much we said it was time for him to come home. James won't say no to bad he is to come home because he is to scared of them. I wouldn't have minded if it was a few hours but when it gets 9-12 hours a day it was to much for Zack which meant I had to pick up the pieces. He was emotional (thankfully thats stopped now they have left). But his silly, naughty behaviour hasn't stopped. It makes me so mad. It takes me ages to rope him back in. Some nights they didn't bring him home till 10pm way way to late and past his bed time, they carried him inside so it was obvious he was soooooo tired. They only care about themselves and what they want.

The negative thing is I am pretty sure they will be back this holidays so its all about to come again. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment