Friday, January 13, 2012

So irritating


So I never got back to whine about when SIL was down for Christmas. But they are driving me mad now as they are back down. Way before Christmas they asked if Zack could go to the disney show and then the zoo the next day and for us to take Ash to the zoo with them, it was going to be Zack Christmas present. I got James to ask them more then once what day they are going to the show the Tuesday or Wednesday. There reply was oh we don't know we haven't booked the tickets yet. Since my next obs appointment was booked for the Wednesday I decided to change it since she books out so early. This meant I had to change my next scan appointment to so I change it to the Monday since they were going to the zoo the day after they saw the show and I thought it was safe that way.

NOW today they ask can we go to the zoo on Monday (they never booked the show in the end). I changed my scan to Monday so guess what no we can't go to the zoo. I changed everything around for them which took several calls, you can't ask the Friday afternoon before my scan to change it again it doesn't happen as they book out quickly.

Now I am in two minds about this. I am irritated because the boys miss out on going to the zoo (they are taking my niece and nephew so they can't take my kids not that I would let them anyway especialy sleep over 4 hours away) and I think Ash would love the zoo. Although I am relieved I don't have to spend 2 days with them. But really I change everything around to accommodate them and then the change it 2 days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment