Monday, October 10, 2011

She's Back

She's back, MIL that is and of cause there is drama already. SIL that didn't go away with them came down because "mum would like us all to be there". James said we were not going down for tea he wanted to stay home. I wasn't going anyway but poor Zack had to go down. The next day James said to me sounds like its a good thing we were not there last night. They were all fighting and SIL that went away with MIL was crying. No wonder the next day when they rang up to ask if Zack wanted to go to there place he said no. Zack picks up on everything and I can imagine how horrible it was down there last night I have witnessed it before. I feel so bad that my baby boy had to witness it. So after the whole 2 hours of being back she has caused shit already. I so don't understand why they all don't just eliminate her from there lives, there lives would be so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment