Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not to plan


I thought this was going to be the best school holidays in a really, really, really long time. MIL went away with one of her daughters for the whole holidays so no worrying about her. Which meant my other SIL wouldn't come up. Oh it was going to be bliss. I was wrong, SIL still came down. It wasn't to bad, Zack stayed there most of the weekend playing with her kids, but without the child abusing MIL there I was ok with it. I even went down there for lunch on the Monday. It reminded me how much I hated it but it also showed SIL, BIL, FIL how I was willing to go down there without MIL there. Actually I have been down there a bit since she has gone, just to prove that point. So it wasn't the bliss I was hoping for but it was still better than any holiday period in a real long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment