Monday, September 26, 2011

I think you were right!

Oh how I love hearing the words "I think you were right". Especially when hearing them coming from your husband. I few weeks ago now I said to James in quite a pissed off tone that his brother is trying to keep you away from us to cause trouble between us again. He said do you think so and I answered "I know so", he piped up and said no I don't think so.

Anyway yesterday we were going down to his parents place to get the trailer when his brother dear rings. Asks what he is doing which James answers I have lots to do around the house and some things for work next week. 10 minutes later he shows up and says I need your help. Now James is stupid because he is to scared to say no to either his mum or brother. So what we were planning to do was put on the back burner. I loaded the kids into the car and was told he will be back before we get home from my parents place for lunch. I get home put the kids to sleep and he still isn't home. I ring him and say I thought you were going to be home before me and he said oh brother wanted me to look at putting an extension on his house (the thing we were doing was in prep to build a verandah on our house and he knows this). When he finally gets home he says to me, you know I think you are right brother does anything to keep me with him and away from you and the kids and the things I need to do. I just said I told you so.

Now I understand and think it is quite fine that he needs to help his brother and I would have been fine with it yesterday, if he hadn't spent the whole day before helping his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment