Friday, November 5, 2010

Life on replay!

Feels like my life is on replay, same thing day in day out. Get up, clean the same thing over and over and over again. I need some variety in my life.

I suppose yesterday was a but different we went down the street and Zack had a meltdown. I was so embarrassed and cranky with him bc it was over nothing. I even had people coming up to see if I was alright bc I had a tanting 2.8 year old swinging off one arm and a 3 month old under the other.

Today I decided I need a hobby (that isn't the wonderful world of fan fiction lol I do spend too much time reading about Edward Cullen, I really am quite sick :-)). So I am on look for a kid friendly hobby. I kinda wish I could sew I like looking at things people make. As soon as Ash is old enough I think I am going to start a sign language class it is something I have always wanted to do. Plus I never do anything for myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment