Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ideal other half

Well last entry I mentioned fan fiction and for those who don't know what it is it is a site that allows people to write there own stories. Alot of people use characters out of others stories (such as twilight) and have there own plot. Some of the writers are so talented and really I love reading about Edward Cullen.

Edward is my ideal other half, I would be one happy lady to have a man like Edward. I dream about Edward coming to sweep me off my feet. Yes he is a fictional character and yes he is a vampire but he is so right, kind, caring and all those things you want in a man. Maybe a little obsessive but everyone has to have a negative right. And no I am not saying Robert Patterson because to tell you the truth he totally p!sses me off while acting, he does in twilight and the other day I watched Remember Me and he did in that too.

Poor James really doesn't have a chance while i am comparing him to a fictional character does he!


No comments:

Post a Comment