Sunday, November 20, 2011

A day out and about

Today Mum, Dad, my sister, the boys and I went for a day out. We went shopping, had lunch out then dad brought the boys home while mum, my sister and I went to see Breaking dawn with my 2 aunties and cousin.

Yes I am in love with twilight and even more with Edward Cullen (not Rob Patterson). I read story after story with him in it in a site called fanfiction where people make totally different kinda stories using the twilight characters. Of course I loved the movie. Some bits were different than the story and I could have watched it for longer so I don't think they needed to miss so much out (but this is from a twilight lover too). I didn't really like the wolf pack talking in there wolf form, made me laugh. The wedding was nice, I didn't go much on her dress although I loved the back and the wedding speeches where funny. Oh and how could I forget Jacob (Taylor Laurtner) YUM YUM YUM even though he wasn't shirtless much in this movie. I did like the not cleanly shaven Jacob!!!

It felt good to have a day out away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment